ATEX HELP LIMITED takes the privacy of our customers very seriously and we are completely committed to protecting your personal data and complying with all applicable legislation in relation to data protection.
Should you have any queries in relation to this policy or how we process your data, our Compliance Officer in respect of data protection matters can be contacted on 01226 218460 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE COLLECT.
ATEX HELP LIMITED may collect the following types of personal data from you:
• Contact details, such as your email address and/or telephone number
• Financial information and credit history
• Employment details
• Identifiers assigned to your computer or other device, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address; when used to access our online services.
To ensure that the data we hold is kept up to date and accurate, it is important that you notify us should any of your personal data change.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
ATEX HELP LIMITED may use your personal information for the following purposes:
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU.
ATEX HELP LIMITED will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was obtained.
We will only keep your data for longer than this if it is necessary to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation.
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data which is processed by ATEX HELP LIMITED.
• ACCESS – you can request access to your personal data and further details about how it is processed by us.
• OBJECT – you have the right to object to us processing your personal data for the purpose of marketing our products and services.
• RECTIFICATION – you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data that we hold about you.
• ERASURE – you can request erasure of any personal data that we hold about you, where the processing was based on explicit consent that you provided to us.
You have a right at any time to opt-out or withdraw consent provided to us for the purpose of receiving marketing material from us, or to amend the way in which you receive marketing material. We will only use your personal data to send you marketing messages if we have your consent or on the basis of “legitimate interest”; when we have a commercial reason to use the data you have provided to us. The basis of legitimate interest will always be used in line with what is best for you and your rights.
To manage your rights and delivery preferences please contact our Compliance Officer via the following means:
Post: ATEX HELP LIMITED, 6 Rimington Road. Wombwell, S73 8DQ
Telephone: 01226 218460.
Please note that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office via the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
ATEX HELP LIMITED collects personal information about you to enable us to provide you with our products and services and to allow us to improve and further develop these for the future.
HOW DO WE RECEIVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
ATEX HELP LIMITED receives personal information about you:
• When you contact us to make an enquiry, either directly or via our online services and social media.
• From your employer, if we have been contracted to provide services on their behalf.
• From carefully selected business partners who provide products and services, such as trade bodies.
THE LAWFUL GROUNDS THAT WILL BE RELIED UPON WHEN YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED.
ATEX HELP LIMITED rely on different lawful grounds for processing your personal data. We will collect and use your personal data in the following situations:
WHO DO WE PROVIDE THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION TO.
ATEX HELP LIMITED may provide your personal information to:
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
All personal data we hold about you is stored on secure servers operated by ATEX HELP LIMITED or its third-party service providers.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.